Category : General Information
Heed Trumps Warning: The US Economic Meltdown is Coming.
Those that admire Trump do so because he has the balls to tell it like it is compared to many past presidents and high profile people that cover up facts with lies and half truths.
People that despise him probably do because the truth hurts. Trump stated that ‘We are in a Bubble and US economic meltdown with following global recession is on the cards… a very real possibility!
During Trumps election campaign he pointed out many alarming truths some that people don’t really want to hear, but which many are already aware of. When these festering wounds are scratched openly in the media like what Trump did during his election campaigns, it is the smart people that took notice.
One of these truths voiced in the media was that the US economic meltdown is coming, but few people are paying attention, or making any sort of preparations for when the bubble bursts.
Many large news corporations and media are also keeping quiet about this making you wonder what is it that they are trying to cover up. Virtual currencies like Bitcoin and Ether are skyrocketing in value right now…makes you think doesn’t it?
Unemployment Facts & Financial Crisis!
Remember the lies the Obama administration told us in the past: Obama statements known to be false, a sampling of these statements are below:
- “No matter what you’ve heard, if you like your doctor or healthcare plan you can keep it.
- “The reforms I am proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally.”
- “I will never forget my own mother, as she fought cancer in her final months, having to worry whether her insurance would refuse to pay for her treatment.”
- “As president, I will close Guantanamo, reject the Military Commissions Act and adhere to the Geneva Convention.”
- “Both parties in Congress should know this: If a bill comes to my desk with earmarks in it, I will veto it.”
- “Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase.”
- “I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.”
- “We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.”
- “The IRS is not targeting anyone.”
- “I will restore trust in Government.”
The lying has reached a reflexive level. No wonder trust in government has plummeted below even the level of the previous administration.
Trump uncovers many of these and blatantly tells it like it is….
Some of the economic related statements made by Trump during his campaign are quoted below:
- We’re dying at 1% GDP growth. (Oct 2016)
- Economic machine to increase US growth rate to 5% or 6%. (Oct 2016)
- U.S. 1% growth is almost no growth, and due to high taxes. (Oct 2016)
- Fact Check: Fed keeps interest rates low, but apolitically. (Sep 2016)
- Our jobs are fleeing to Mexico; China uses us as piggy bank. (Sep 2016)
- Worst recovery since Great Depression; we’re in a bubble. (Sep 2016)
Donald Trump was also speaking the truth when he stated that U.S. unemployment rates are far higher than the data indicated on many financial websites and in the media these being misleading and manipulated.
Naturally this makes this data completely worthless when using it for trading on economies in the financial markets.
Expert economists also predict that the U.S. economy is now fast entering a new recession causing job losses that can be the highest in decades! Unemployment figures are said to be based on the numbers of people collecting unemployment benefits which has now exploded, but what about the unemployed not claiming benefits?
Watch These Scary Videos Now
Planning to Survive for When the Bubble Bursts
Some of the United States wealthiest are making plans to prepared for the coming US economic meltdown followed by a global recession, and it is not if, but when is this going to happen.
Spiraling corruption of the free market system, manipulation of economic data and hidden financial laws trap you in debt, and the spinoff id that your children and grandchildren will suffer even worse.
There is pending economic ruin facing the United States and other first world nations all which is going to negatively affect the average man on the street badly.
Policies of the U.S. government have carelessly and recklessly started the ball rolling towards US economic meltdown and this has starting pushing the entire world economy into a corner because many currencies are traded against the Dollar as a pillar.
In reality as Trump points out the US economy has stopped growing some time ago with the media propping it up with government propaganda while hiding the truth which would frighten people. Trump scratched some of these wounds open by saying the bubble is about to burst for the US economic meltdown.
Global recession is coming and it is going to start with the US economic l meltdown. To survive this it is important to be prepared and you can if you are smart.
Watch These Scary Videos Now and your eyes will be opened!